Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Can i hold my parents liable for paying back my loans?

my parents sent me to college. it was a dream of mine to become a Athletic Trainer. i was going to graduate, start life, and be happy. my parents were so sheltered about informing me on anything that i went to college , one- without being told about college financial aid process. two- i had no clue about credit and debt. three- when i wasnt allowed to come back to school because i owed money, i was shocked and confused because parents planted a rainbow and great world in my head that it would be ok. can my parents be held liable for not informing me? i was 18 but when your 18 and didnt know anything i feel hurt and left out. most kids turn 18 and know about credit cards, loans, life, adult stuff. i wasnt told about anything. im now 24 with 11,000 in school loan debt. no degree and working a EMS job that doesnt pay ****. i want compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment