Saturday, July 23, 2011

Can u please rate and comment and rate my yugioh e hero deck?

For an e-hero deck... i'd say a 6/10. I have a friend who's running e-heros like it's his job and since we're close, I know most of his strategy for his deck. with that said, I see a lot of potential wasted. For example, where's stratos? also, speed warrior doesn't really fit in. Your deck would also improve with a marunding captain lock. Why 3 mariners? I've never played a solid e-hero deck (don't take offense with this) with one in there. Absolute zero, shining PE, and a bunch more are much more solid choices for that 15 card limit. captain gold would be good 2. no neos either? that takes away a lot of fusion potential. I don't know what else to write, there's just a lot of little holes in this deck. Email me at hfxu99@gmail.com and I'll tell you more if I get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment