Saturday, July 16, 2011

Thoughts on rompers? Yay or nay?

I love that romper! I think rompers are so adorable and perfect for Summer, so GO FOR IT! You won't regret it. Sure, you may feel a bit weird at first since probably not a lot of people will be wearing them but I'm guessing you'll get a lot of compliments. It'll look great! I think the necklace would be a good idea since it is so plain like you said. For shoes, I would stay away from the toms and go for sandals or flip flops. Depending on the type of sandals or flip flops you have, go for the one that looks best in the mirror. Most importantly, you want to be comfortable so go with what makes you most comfortable. Oh and it's a really good idea if you're comfortable with it! I think it'll look really nice though! Hope I helped! Just ask me for any more help if you want more. Have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment