Thursday, July 14, 2011

Im going to an interview for a new school tomoz?

And i want to have a fresh start. I was the biggest little **** in my old school! I graffitied for the first time in the schools history, i had a really bad attitude and i hung out with goody two shoe snobs. I was the most rebel kid in the intire school and ive really changed. Ive grown up. Ive got a new best friend that is perfect and i love her :) im transferring to her school and i want a new start. A clean fresh start. I want to make a good impression on the principal as she is running the school. Shes female in her 40s and shes pretty nice but very strict and if u slip up it sort of puts a stain of what u said or did in her brain. I cant stuff up. Not again; i really need help. Not to minipulate her but to get on her good side in a way. I want to get a good name in her books. So does any goody-2-shoes trainer out there know some tips to help? If i could get them right away!? Im leaving tomorrow bright and early- 9:30 :P plz help peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment