Friday, July 15, 2011

Infatuation or love at first sight or ive lost my marbles?

I've met a person and can't get him out of my head.. I met this awesome guy at a party recently we were drinking and conversing about everything I told him he was attractive and he gave me a for head kiss, we talked more drank more then we made out which he initiated, but he is very handsome and in a wheel chair and I can't get him out of my head for the life of me. a person wouldn't start kissing you if they weren't in the least bit attracted to you right? oy vey it's terrible because I would like to see him again and get to know him as friends but don't know if that'll ever happen...but I've never felt this way before and its bugging me any suggestions to ease my mind? Please let me know your thoughts and no rudeness

No comments:

Post a Comment