Friday, July 15, 2011

Married ex gf and I speaking again, is this wrong?

My current ex and I had a very fantastic relationship of about 10 months from September 2009 - Januarty 2011. She got married this past May with her ex before me, which, is the father of her child. They had a long relationship, they broke up, and then I came into the picture. I don't have a child nor children, never been married, and I am very stable in every aspect in life. I have dated females with children in the past, and I did accept her child into my life. Our last break up tore me apart, inside and out, as we would often see each other from time to time, despite of her being engaged. We broke up the first time, she got engaged months later to the ex, then she broke off the engagement to be with me. We had it all wonderful, then she cut me off, and she got engaged to the ex again......obvious enough, they got married. I am fairly close to her sister and brother, and the parents like me, too. I didn't come around the siblings to avoid her when getting over the break up, which took about two months. We started hanging out just recently, and we do flirt a lot, she calls me and sends messages for me to come over, and I reply. We stay up all night, into the morning. We hold hands, cuddle, hug, occasionally kiss on each other's cheeks, flirt, sometimes touch upon each other, but no other actions take into place. She wears one of the pendants I gave to her, as she wears her wedding ring. We both know she is married, yet, she and I do such actions. I care for her deeply, and always will. We are considered to be friends.....I don't have any feelings for her, though. I think it is comfort for the both of us when we hang out, and I don't feel bothered knowing she is married. I would never break up a relationship.......nor plan to, despite of having the opportunity to do so when she was getting married. I care for her and help her out whenever I can in anyway I can. We both feel the same on this aspect. Is this wrong on her behalf or mine? I have been single since our break up, eventhough, I could of gotten caught up with several females or in a relationship. She craves my attention and is so happy when she gets the attention. Some might say to leave her alone forever, and I am taking it all into consideration. I made a move that determined our existence in each other's world. I just stopped speaking to her minutes ago......I don't want to end up in the same boat and shipwreck this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment