Monday, July 18, 2011

What to get engraved onto my boyfriend's chain for our anniversary?

I want to buy my boyfriend a little chain that has a dog tag and a cross on it, as two separate pendants on the same chain. I would like to get the dog tag engraved with something. It needs to be something really sweet but obviously not too mushy and cutesy as he's a 'man' and likes 'manly things' haha. I don't particularly have any nicknames for him, apart from the obvious 'baby,' so I don't know what to put on it to make it very personal. I can't think of any personal jokes on the spot that set it apart from anything else. I want it to say something that makes people ask what it means without them knowing it's a mushy message from his girlfriend. We always said 2010 would be our year so I was thinking of putting 'every year is ours' or something, but no doubt he himself will even go 'what?' So what do you think I should put?

No comments:

Post a Comment