Friday, July 15, 2011

Kids are trying to get me suspended, help?!!?

Okay, last week some guy that's their friend bullied me because in black, on Thursday jr hit me repreatedly with a pizza box in thehead for sitting next to him. I got him suspended, his friends started calling me a b!7ch, pushed me to the ground, and threw food at me. I left the table crying, then the counselor insisted I tell what happened, I did, got the nous detention, and Noe, they're trying to band a bunch of people together to get me suspended. They even made up lies, and putting racist words in my mouth, saying I call them "white devils.". I never do that! Never will! My dad's half Asian, my uncle's white, why would I do that?!! I don't see color, I oy see people(no joke), I know I've annoyed a few people but i have manic depression and ADHD! Should I tell the counselor, my parents? Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment